4 months course is the minimum for Malaysian student visa
Required Documents for Malaysian Visa:
- Copy of entire passport scanned (48 pages).
- 1 picture (white back ground).
- Transfer 665$ to school with a swift.
A student should wait around 6 to 8 weeks to get the documents from the Malaysian embassy .
When going to Malaysian embassy you need the following:
- Student pass from the Malaysian embassy.
- 2 white background pictures.
- Health certificate.
- Health insurance if self-sponsored.
- Finance statement.
- 2 copies of visa application .
- A student should wait 1 week for visa to issue.